
This story really begins yesterday when Melissa needed to go to BJ's Club. I suggested that I may be able to bring the kids to Mema's house but no, she said "bring 'em along, it'll be fine" and it was fine. It was fine because she fed them the entire time we were there:) They went from the free cookie club to the cheese slice samples, moving on to the sugary cereal straw samples, and rounding it all out with some granola and a not-yet-purchased apple. Yes, some of the food groups were covered...could it be called lunch? I'm still not sure:) Anyway, I am giving Melissa the title of "honorary Italian" for excellent effort in force-feeding.
So, today I needed to drop something off at her house on my way to the mall when she presented me with the three paper bags above: Mall Survival Kits. Complete with apples, granola bars, and even matchbox cars. Only half of the rice krispy treat survived the trip, those things are like crack to a sugar addict! Not that I know any sugar-fiends.
So I giggled the entire way to the mall at her girl-scout-like creativity, sense of humor and true preparedness for the two hours that were ahead of me. I will never leave home again without a survival arsenal like those! Thanks Melissa!

1 comment:
Dane.....
You are too funny! I feel so honored that I made it on your blog! And I'm so glad the boys enjoyed the kits... Remember.... Macintosh Apples... don't leave home without em! :-)
Love ya
Me
Post a Comment