Sunday, April 13, 2008

All in a few days work...

Folks always say, "three boys, wow you must have your hands full" or "that must be fun" sarcastically. Both are true in every sense. Each day is truly different. I think I would be bored otherwise! I never know when I wake up each morning what kind of adventure, mess, achievement, or trouble my little sweethearts may get into. The past few days are no exception.




Yep, Eli rediscovered the pots 'n pans drawer...and two days later I think he was considering napping in there! See, if I locked these drawers I wouldn't have this cute picture:)







Yesterday was extra exciting. In the few minutes it took me to put some laundry in the washer Ben thought that it would be nice to share his Jello with Eli - in the playpen! Eli was really in his glory as you can see by his grin!




And finally, tonight after Eli's birthday bash (pics & story coming soon) we found Jacob busy at work redecorating his bunk beds...what you can't see in the pic is that the carpet is soaked, bathmat on the floor, and of all things - toothpaste!


This is what boys do, I'm learning.


Jacob explained (on video too) that he wanted a Disney bed but only had Cars stickers so he "besided" to draw Disney characters on the bed. He continued that he made a mistake and thought that toothpaste and water would clean it up. He told of how he filled Woody's hat with water and mixed it together with toothpaste on the carpet. When he realized that he had made another "mistake" he got the bathmat to try and dry up the mess. And a mess it was!


I love his creativity and watching him tell the story was worth every minute of cleaning up the mess. Anyone know where to get a Disney bed?

No comments:

JJ Heller - Your Hands