The beautiful photo above is Giana gazing at her Daddy, pretzel in hand. We get a little bit reflective at times about the past year and today was one of those times. Last year this time Rob was whispering in Giana's almost two month old ears of how he had a spot waiting for her on his lap next football season. Today that wish came true. With her brothers' hand-me-down Dallas Cowboys shirt she was happy as a little clam to sit with Daddy and watch the Cowboys win.
Below is Rob's recent addition to our living room decor. Do you like it? I think it adds a sporty flair, although the silver and blue don't quite go with our color scheme. I think we'll leave the guys up there for a few days to celebrate the win :)

After the Cowboys delightful win, Rob was ready to give me a break from the little boys and take them to Wegmans. Once their 'cookie club' cookie was downed, the little pumpkins took a snooze in the cart! I can hardly believe that this pic is real!
Below is Rob's recent addition to our living room decor. Do you like it? I think it adds a sporty flair, although the silver and blue don't quite go with our color scheme. I think we'll leave the guys up there for a few days to celebrate the win :)
Below a pic of Giana cuddling with Daddy while giving Tony Romo some good vibes!
While the boys were away Ashley and I went into Toy Story Birthday Surprise Mission mode and got to work on Ben's side of he and Eli's room. We put up Buzz wall stickers and placed Ben's favorite toys on shelves and on his bed. We also placed his new birthday addition "Slink" the slinky dog nearby. I thought that I had taken phenomenal video when Ben walked into the surprise only to realize that it helps to press record. Ah well, Rob did get some footage but it'll be days before we upload it. I will say this, it was priceless. I don't know if I've ever in history seen our Ben so happy. He was giddy, ecstatic, and jumping for joy on his bed. He kept saying "thank you for putting Slinky together!" Jacob helped out a bunch by sweetly making a happy birthday message (his idea) on the magna doodle and finding Ben's favorite Mr.Potato head eyes. Ben asked if Eli's Buzz costume could be hung up on his side of the room so I guess we'll get to that project one day soon.

Rob and I enjoyed a 'date night' last night complete with karaoke; the night before last I had the luxury of relaxing in a hot tub with girlfriends after a long day with the monkeys. We have a crazy busy life but thankfully moments of rejuvenating respite.
That's all from here in Bisnett-land. All is well, praise God everyone is happy and healthy.
We pray the same for those reading this!
Blessings!
~ Dana


1 comment:
Love that about Giana emptying her supply basket. Maddy would much rather play with tubing or cath wrappers than toys! :)
Post a Comment