Kid's say the funniest stuff. If your child says something funny - give me a call - I love that stuff!
I wish I had written down some of Jacob's earler sayings. Now with this blog I have no excuse!
Here are his latest:
The other day while swimming down the street he asked Melissa if she had any "gobbles" that he could use. He meant goggles, of course. When I've been attempting to correct him he just says "gobbles" louder!
Today was really cute. Rob was asking him if they could have a band someday when Rob learns to play the guitar. He was speculating on what instruments each of the monkeys would play. Ben the piano with his long digits, Eli the drums, and we assumed that Jacob "Elvis" would want to play the guitar. He set us straight. He wants to play the "Valley Inn". Say it quick. I sure hope he doesn't...I'll need the BJ's club sized Tylenol!
In other Jacob news, he had his 5yr checkup and has gained 2 inches and 6lbs since last year, still in the 25th percentile but steady growth. Go Jake! He has to go and see a pediatric cardiologist in July because the doc heard a flow murmer. She said not to lose any sleep over it, could be just more audible because he is so lean. We're praying that it's nothing, and from what I've read murmers are common with his age group and rarely serious.
Aside from that, we're getting ready for Giana's appearance - we have a delivery date of Monday July 21st! Unless these Braxton-Hicks contractions turn into real ones...her birthday will be the day before her daddy's. Her latest update can be seen at: www.caringbridge.org/visit/ourgirl
That's all folks!
- Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment