We had enough fun today to last at least the rest of the week! I hope so because I am pooped! The weather has been kind of lousy yesterday and today and I was feeling cabin-feverish. Mema thought it would be fun to bring the little monkeys to the beach to feed the ducks. I packed a picnic and off we went. Eli couldn't stay awake on the way so he and I stayed back in the van and I watched Jacob and Ben enjoy the ducks and the playground. It was too chilly to stay and eat at the beach. Mema was wonderful to keep Eli for the afternoon so I could bring Jake and Ben and our picnic to the Strong Museum. Of course, Ben cried the entire way there..."I want my Mema!" You would think that she carried him for nine months and that it's her bed he sleeps across every night! He has the shirt "what happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's" and I'm starting to wonder...what really does happen at Grandma's? Not that I'm not grateful but come on Benny...we have good snacks at our house too!
Highlights at the museum, aside from just playing, were Jacob asking to go downstairs to see the "exhibits". That boy never ceases to amaze me with his vocabulary. Not only that, at pretend-Wegman's he said he needed a few more "items". Ben was happy to shop for his 7 boxes of bisquick and be done. He enjoyed the conveyor belt the most! Enjoy the pics! Wish you all could've been there. What a great place to enjoy your kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment