Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So it's been a little while since I've posted. Funny how when you have a blog you feel a responsibility to keep it updated. My plan is to print out the posts a couple times each year and put them into some sort of scrapbook.
One of the reasons I haven't posted is because our digital camera is back at the Kodak repair center for it's second or third visit. I'm hoping that they replace it this time under their no-lemon policy:) Until then, all pics will be courtesy of the camera on my cell phone:)

In other news...Ben has come up with some funny words over the past few weeks.
Mashed Potatos = mac 'n tatos
Macaroni Salad = maca-woni sawad

We think it's as cute as when Jacob used to call mac and cheese "mac 'n ernie" :)

Eli is also talking up a storm, in a language all his own. He so dearly wants to be in the mix with his big brothers. Jake and Ben both attempt to get Eli to repeat words and sometimes he does very well. It's cute to watch. When Eli has something to say, usually "FEED ME", he will look you right in the eyes and have a full conversation in his Elanguage. Something like..."gabalogou? acacaca, umm, mama, dink milk" I'll have to get a video of it when we get our camera back.

Ben has become a sesame street fan as of late. Now, in addition to Buzz and Woody he totes around Bert and Ernie. He's also taken up snoring and Dr. Knapp said that he has "impressive tonsils". Stay tuned to see if he gets them pulled out by Dr. Pulli (real name!).

Jacob's latest antics have been trying out lying and stealing. I'm not proud to announce this, but I'm sure it's something that most of you parents have dealt with at some point. He came home yesterday with a dollar (from Nick's backpack) and a tiny Mickey Mouse figurine (from his teacher's desk). This, in addition to last week's Batman (Jared's) and the hat from Marshalls incident. Rob took him to school this morning to return the goods, apologize, and talk with his teacher. Jacob's excuse to us, "I forgot what the bible says, I need to go to church right now".
If Jacob visit's your home in the near future, feel free to check his pockets when he leaves:)

Rob has begun assembling the wooden swingset/play structure in our backyard. I really wish that I could get pics of that! I'll post when it's finished. I am still excited to get to work on Giana's room. I have all of the bedding and furniture together I just need to find the time and energy to complete it! We're having a garage sale next weekend so stop by and buy some stuff you don't need:)
That's my report from Chez Bisnett!

No comments:

JJ Heller - Your Hands