
I know, boys will be boys...but give me a break please! A real and true break!
Thursday afternoon I pulled the muscle and ligaments across the bottom of my abdomen where my c-section scar is...and my house has since been turned upside down, literally. I have been instructed to stay off of my feet as much as possible. It hurts to walk, lift, and sneeze.
On one hand, it's nice to know how much I am needed, on the other I am bored out of my gourd.

I guess I'm not nearly as bored as my little angels were when they decided to raid the lazy susan for all things powdery. It's the one cabinet in my kitchen that I can't come up with a good way to lock...I wonder if I fill it with toys maybe they would avoid it.
In a brief, unsupervised moment this morning, I hobbled into the kitchen to find Ben pouring scoops of corn meal over Eli's head. Eli was loving it and Ben was having a field day. When I walked in, he didn't stop but instead walked to the cabinet to grab the muffin mix! Ayayay, these guys. If they weren't so darn cute I'd...I don't know, maybe not laugh so much!
Rob quickly came in from outside and remedied the situation. The definition of having three boys under five = damage control. Or is in insanity?

No comments:
Post a Comment